A lovely list just for YOU.
As a sleek, strong and seriously smart gal who loves to work, and workout, you’re a list-making magician. Yet you never seem to have the time to conquer it entirely. Well, at least not in the style you’d originally envisaged, and definitely when it comes to this time of year.
DECEMBER. The Festive Season. The Silly Season. The season of list-making hell! A list for friends, family, the work Kris Kringle, the nieces, nephews and the neighbour who waters your plants …
But what about YOU high-flyer? Fear not – we’ve got you covered. From work, to working out and everything in between, here are 12 treats we’d truly LOVE for Christmas, and reckon you would too.
1. Your very own Sparro Carry-All of course! With standout features spanning Padded Laptop Compartment, Inner Shoe Bag, Heatproof Pocket for steamy appliances, Dirty Laundry Compartment, Removable Zip Pouch, plus antibacterial protection and water resistance where it counts, what better gift for the high-flyer who ALWAYS attempts to carry it all? In 2018, raise a red flag to a life in bags with our Signature, Signature Flex or Classic Carry-All.
**And if you STILL need convincing … don’t forget your Sparro acquisition (ahem, investment) is tax deductible, and available via Afterpay too!
2. If you live in Australia, you’ll know you can’t skimp on sun protection – especially through summer! With SO many options to choose from, we’re diverting to the one & only Zoe Foster Blake’s brilliant list of physical* sunscreen solutions for women just like you.
*Note, prior to this article we had no idea about physical V chemical sunscreen either. Needless to say we’re now SOLD on the physical stuff ...
3. To cover your every 2018 caffeination, hydration, save-our-beautiful-nation need? A seriously stylish, smart, eco-friendly Originals Gift Box (Smart Cup & Smart Bottle) from Frank Green of course!
4. Because life’s far too busy for big, heavy, ugly gym towels, we scoped the market for the slickest solution we could find. Enter the Energize Sports Towel – light weight, compact & super absorbent, this microfibre beauty is perfect for the gym. Extra points for the Mint Green colour way, and she comes with her own carry-bag too! But for those demanding something a little more ‘sportluxe’, meet Rookie by Tomboy - a sports towel where luxury meets high performance. Part functional, part fashionable & 100% eye catching. Light weight, compact & absorbs sweat like a boss, you’ll be the envy of your change room colleagues!
5. A multi-pass to your favourite fitness studio! We’ve all done ye old ‘hot-studio shuffle’ … darting around the city for a free trial at the latest luxe establishment (they don’t come cheap, we hear you!). So why not ask someone to cover your visits for Q1 2018? With infinite options to choose from, here's a bunch of our current faves …
- Barre Body (National)
- BUF Girls (National)
- F45 Australia (National)
- Humming Puppy (National)
- KX Pilates (National)
- One Hot Yoga (National)
- United Ride (Melbourne)
- Universal Practice (Melbourne)
- Flow Athletic (Sydney)
- OceanFit (Sydney)
6. Music, or lose it! From work, to working out - everything’s better with tunes. They lift us up, keep us focused, push us further, harder & faster. For all things sound, JBL is our go-to. Be sure to check out the JBL wireless sports headphones and seriously sleek range of stylish portable speakers for summer sessions at that park, at the beach house, or working from home day with you as DJ all the way!
7. We know digital is where it’s at, but there’s nothing as perfect as paper, right? When it comes to the daily grind, lists are our lifeblood (you’ll always find a little notebook in our #LifeInBag load). For fabulous home-grown stationary, our friends at Mi Goals are best in class. From diaries to planners and their crazy popular Get Shit Done notebooks, Mi Goals has 2018 covered (no pun intended).
8. Is 2018 your year to level-up? A CareerCEO course is for you! Founded by former news journalist / foreign correspondent / communications director Andrea Clarke, this proven program focuses on empowering women with the confidence and superior communication skills they require to realise their career potential. With close to 2000 graduates already through the program, CareerCEO is being eaten up by ASX listed companies across Australia. Pin THAT to your L&D wish list!
9. Jamie Oliver’s latest book 5 Ingredients – because you’re a busy gal with lots on the go – you’re also one with a crazy appetite for delicious, easy eats. Yup – takes one to know one!
10. Move over café queues – we’ll be taking our cuppas cold, quiet & slow this summer … right from the comfort of own living room, courtyard, or lawn. KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker – YAS!
11. For when you’ve committed to the cleanse, but aint quite prepared to skimp on frivolity? Seedlip Drinks – the world’s first sugar-free, alcohol-free (& potentially sharpest looking) spirit is just for you. Sublime.
12. But hold up high-flyers - tis the season to be merry! Bring on late afternoon share plates, washed down by soul-stirring G&Ts. For a gorgeous home grown tipple, be sure to try Four Pillars. They even do an Australian Christmas Gin. Cheers to that!
Go-on, forward this list to the loved one you know struggles a little with your wishlist. 😉
Team Sparro x
**PS. As much as we’d like to take a pretty pay cheque, please note NONE of the above is paid brand endorsements – merely genuinely ramblings from our high-flying team at Sparro HQ!